Wednesday, December 15, 2010

What I've Done


I just completed the Angola video which is a documentary of about 50 minutes that covers all the locations of YWAM in Angola, it is a Portuguese version; I will be doing the English version before the end of this year.

There is one thing that stood out for me in doing this project, and that is the ability to see and hear what God is doing among this people group and how amazing He is proving himself as Almighty in their situations.

For me as Video Editor I see myself as privileged to be a partaker in what God is doing in my own way by putting together all the bits and pieces into a meaningful visual story for the world to see and know what God is doing in YWAM Angola.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jesse, very happy to see how how God still faithful in your life.These give me more encouragement as well. So proud of you too for, when you face difficulty you remain the believer Ye that called you must see. While praying this morning, God told me He is never far from us. It can seems like we are alone in our struggles but He remain faithful to stand we us and help every time we need help. I like this website too... Congrat...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey brother, I really see that you've done and will do great job, God bless you in your work man, Bless you man. Johan

    ReplyDelete